The NASBA CPA Examination Score Appeal is offered to candidates who wish to request a session to write a score appeal
regarding one or more questions on the Uniform CPA Examination for the current testing window.
A Score Review is automatically included when you place an order for a Score Appeal. Please do not place a separate order for a Score Review.
Score Appeal orders can only be placed for the current testing window.
Score Appeal orders can be placed between the following dates:
March 25, 2015 through April 25 2015 for the January/February 2015 testing window.
June 25, 2015 through July 25, 2015 for the April/May 2015 testing window.
September 25, 2015 through October 25, 2015 for the July/August 2015 testing window.
December 25, 2015 through January 25, 2016 for the October/November 2015 testing window.
Candidates are advised:
- Orders can only be placed during the above posted date range.
- Once the appeal window has closed this product page will show as "SOLD OUT".
- That appeal sessions are conducted at NASBA's office located in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- That you will be contacted in order to establish a date, time and place to conduct the Score Appeal.
- Under secure conditions, you will be allowed the same amount of time as the examination section, utilizing a computer, to review the questions to which you provided incorrect answers and write an appeal.
- That in the event you choose to appeal a question, you must submit payment of $100.00 per question, at that time.
- That the decision of the score appeal will be returned to you, and / or your State Board of Accountancy at least eight weeks from the "submission deadline" date.
- That the submission of the score appeal should not prevent you from re-applying for the same section(s) in the next testing window.
- That historically a score has never been changed as a result of a Score Appeal.
After placing your order, you will be contacted by e-mail within two weeks by a NASBA representative to schedule your appointment.